Sohag University, Egypt
Title: Study slow particle and total disintegration production nucleus-nucleus collisions at relativistic energies
Biography: Albiomy Abd El-Daiem
This work studies the correlations between multiplicities of slow particles produced in the interactions of 24Mg with emulsion at 4.5 A GeV/c to extract the information about the mechanism of particle production. The results have been compared with the experimental results obtained by other workers. Also several types of correlations between them have been investigated. The variation of the produced particles with projectile mass number and target size has been studied. Finally, there is no distinct correlation between the shower particle production and the target excitation, but the average value of grey particles decreases with the increase of the number of black particles and vice versa for 28Si with emulsion at 4.5 GeV/c.
1. A Abd El Daiem (2015) Interaction of 28Si ions with emulsion nuclei at momentum 4.5 A GeV/c Journal of Nuclear and Particle Physics 5(1):10–14.
2. A Abd El Daiem and A A M Habib (2015) Characteristics of inelastic interactions light nuclei at 4.5 A GeV/c with the nuclei (CNO) and (Ag Br). International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics 11(1):1–8.
3. A Abd El Daiem (2015) Study some features of the total disintegration events of heavy emulsion targets from 28Si at 4.5 A GeV/c. Journal of Nuclear and Particle Physics 5(1):1–9.
4. A Abd El Daiem (2014) Description of high Ns-Multiplicity events produced in relativistic heavy ion collisions At 4.5 A GeV/c. International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics 10(1):63–73.
5. A Abd El-Daiem (2017) The radiological impacts of TE-NORM activity in upper Egypt. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences, IJRRAS 33(1). q